Alright, I'm caving and jumping in on Katie's "RFF" as I continue to scrounge up content around here...
- Speaking of Katie, I can't frigging wait for a whole lot of this come next weekend!!!
- If there's a bag of Pop Secret Homestyle Popcorn in the house I will choose it over anything else for dinner.
- My second toe is ever so slightly longer than the rest.
- So obviously feet gross me out. Please do not touch mine or put yours anywhere near me.
- I have a bruise-like birth mark on my hip that I'm incredibly self conscious about.
- My ring finger is deformed from pressing the pencil on it too hard as a child. Try as they might to rid me of my left-handedness my teachers failed and now I'm deformed from my stubborn resistance.
- I cannot bring myself to drink the milk left over after I eat cereal.
- I go through at least 14 pairs of underwear a week, if not more. This is because I change it after working out and before I go to bed. Spike thinks this is ridiculous.
- I don't actively wash my feet unless I know they are dirty. It never occurs to me otherwise.
- I used to be scared of the colors pink, red, and orange because I thought they looked terrible with my hair/skin. Clearly things have changed, except my hatred for orange. Go figure, orange is Spike's favorite color.
Clearly Pink is not a problem anymore.
- Not a single day goes by that I don't miss Florida.
- No matter how hard I try I can't break the habit of slouching.
- I love to purge things just as much as I like to keep random sentimental things.
- I do not have a relationship with my mother. My life is better because of it, but I still feel guilty when people who have lost their mother's learn this fact about me.
- I have one of the worst cases of Catholic guilt there is. I feel guilty about everything.
- As important as I know politics are and affect my life, I still have no patience for them.
- I hardly, if ever, listen to the radio, watch TV, or read the newspaper. Ignorance is bliss! (This bodes well for Spike and his Sportscenter addiction as the only time I've ever taken over the TV since moving in with him was the last few weeks for SYTYCD)
- If unsupervised I would wash and dry everything regardless of handling instructions, but always on the delicate cycle.
- If I know there is someone coming over to my house I obsessively clean everything as if I were being judged.
- I'm fairly certain I pee more than the average person. I'm screwed when I'm pregnant and/or old as I can't even make it through the night without getting up to pee multiple times and this is even after I limited my liquid intake after a certain hour.
Leak-a-litis Syndrome is what they called it during Ragnar
- My closet is color coded and then arranged tank tops to long sleeves, but my shoes are strewn about on the floor without any rhyme or reason.
- I know it's called "Random Friday Facts" but I want to call it "Random Facts Friday"
- At some point every single day I have to remind myself that this (my current injured state) will not last forever. Every. Single. Day.
- Try as I might to end the list with the previous fact, I couldn't handle ending on an odd number. I hate odd numbers.
- But I am randomly ok with multiples of 5.