- The Social Network - Excellent movie, highly recomment.
- Saturday morning I met the Fam at Tony's, a truck stop infamous for their greasy food and large portions. They have sloganed apparel, "Got Bacon" and when my fam ordered up their dishes they were delivered at least a 1lb of bacon each. I opted for the lightest thing on the menu I could find; 3 eggs and 3 slices of toast. It was humanly impossible for me to eat that much food and boy was I happy I didn't later... Oy!
- After breakfast we hit up Bronner's Christmas Wonderland for a complete overload of all things Christmas. I for one was much more excited about their Halloween displays. I love me some Halloween.
- Christmas'd out we headed into Frankenmuth to peruse the Bavarian Village; the weather SUCKED so it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as it could've been but I was definitely entertained by the random sights:
- Sunday I spectated Spike as he ran the Brooksie Way Half Marathon, he did great, top 100 finisher! While he was out running I kept myself entertained by getting a Pumpkin Chai Latte, meeting the infamous TNT Coach Ken, snagging a ride with a race worker in his golf cart to the finish line while he gave me a historic recap of the area and taking in the sights of the beautiful Oakland University Campus. Rochester Hills is such a beautiful area but a little too hilly for me!
- Have you read all the controversy going on between Marie Claire and the healthy living bloggers? The article they wrote is bananas! My heart goes out to the girls that were included in that controversial article and I'm so glad their readers have come to their support.
- I'm so frigging excited for all you CM10'ers!!! Make sure you look for me around Mile 22.5, I'll be rocking my tu-tu and an assortment of other obnoxious paraphanelia that will make me hard to miss!
- Best part of my day: Spike was MIA when I returned home from my recovery run this evening so I called to see what he was up to, his response upon answering, "I'm picking you up some sweet potato fries." I had totally thought on my run that all I wanted was some sweet potato fries but knew we were out! Best boyfriend ever.
Monday, October 4, 2010
You know the drill...