- Saturday a.m. I did a little of this:Details HERE.
- While Spike did a little of this:
- Then we went and did a little of this:Our tailgatin' wasn't quite as exciting as Adam's but it was def a lot of fun and the game was EPIC!!!
- Sunday I rested up the legs by spending the day visiting family around the greater Mid-Michigan area
- Today I arrived home from work to find this had arrived:Clockwise: Cover, First Half Marathon w/ race recap, Muddy Buddy Page, Chicago Marathon Pages including race recap
My "Road to the 2009 Chicago Marathon" photobook I created on Shutterfly! After spending months working on it, I was so excited to see the finished product. It chronicles from my first 5k through to the Chicago Marathon. I plan to store my bibs inside and the best part is that I was able to include select race recaps! It totally inspired me as I set out for my next run...
- 3.75 M - 35:58 @ 9:35 P/ Based on another successful run I have decided to raise the enthusiasm level to: Hopeful.
Monday, September 20, 2010
A quickie post cuz its going to be a crazy week at work: