- So have I mentioned I leave for Boston tomorrow? Imma hit up the expo... meet some bloggy peeps... run a little 5k... spectate the elite most marathon in the world... ya know; basically go eat, drink and sleep all things Running for 6 whole days! It's kinda like being in Runner's Candyland or
Runner's Porn... er... scratch that last one... too kinky for me. I CAN'T FRIGGING WAIT!
- Because I have so much spectacular-spectacular going on this weekend expect a series of recaps;
- Expo Extravaganza
- B.A.A. 5k & Blogger Meet-up Recap
- Boston Marathon Spectating Recap aka Run Fast Spike!
- I <3 Boston aka Boston Trip Recap (Non-Running Related Things)
- Regarding the B.A.A. 5k; With my ITB on the fritz and my Lankle (I'm thinking that's what Ulyana would call it anyway) making life difficult, racing is not looking promising. I have eased up on my training this week, took 2 rest days, attached my foam roller to my hip and been R.I.C.E'ing like a mofo in hopes to be in better shape come Sunday. I will have to decide race morning if I'm going to go all out or just run for fun. Either way it's a win as far as I'm concerned (Finish on the Boston Marathon Finish Line anyone?!?!) but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get a shot at my coveted 5k PR. Only time will tell... *Fingers Crossed*
Listening to: "I'm Shipping up to Boston" - Drop Kick Murphy's
Running is what you make of it; Make it an Adventure!™