Remember yesterday when I said you wouldn't be hearing much out of me? Well I LIED! Ha! How you like them apples?!?!? Tricky!!! Tricky, Tricky, Tricky... (Run DMC anyone?) Actually there was just a few things that have come up that absolutely needed mentioning so here's my Five Things Friday*:
- I NEED YOUR HELP! Dick's Sporting Goods is assembling a "Starting Lineup" panel and I really, really, really, REALLY want to be on it! Now here's the deal, it's on Twitter and ya'll know I'm not on Twitter BUT if you vote for me and I get on the panel I promise you I WILL JOIN TWITTER! There I put it in writing so I have to do it. Happy now Chicago Runner? Help a Redhead out Twitter'ers... er Twittees... er Twits... er... you know what I mean. :)
EDIT: I HAD to join Twitter to be get votes so you win this time Dick's Sporting Goods. I'm now on Twitter: @RedheadRunning
You can vote daily and here's the deal:
• Follow http://twitter.com/dickssportcmo, if you’re not doing so already.
• Tweet a vote for me: "@dickssportcmo I nominate @RedheadRunning for the #startinglineup because... (Insert reason here)
I suggest any of the following but feel free to create your own:
- she chases Gorilla's and catches sub 4 hour marathons!
- she runs through summer's in Hades and doesn't melt!
- she's the baddest Redheaded Runner in O-town!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE AND THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
- I totally forgot to mention yesterday that Maureen from Mo Sho Runs is in town this weekend and we're trying to coordinate a little recovery run on Sunday. Yay for meeting new bloggy friends! Speaking of which, welcome all new followers! I've been uber busy with Gasparilla, Spike, traveling, work, etc... so I haven't had a chance to hit up your pages yet but I promise I will try to get to that this weekend! Thank you for following!
- I leave you now with this... my fav course photo from Gasparilla somewhere around Mile 17:
Do I need a tan or what?
Good thing Twilight is making pale the new tan!