- First and foremost, you guys are abso-freaking-lutely AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH to each of you that donated towards my Operation Jack/Train 4 Autism goal! Not only did I meet my goal, but I exceeded it! The blogging community is so supportive and I am forever indebted to you. I will run my heart out at Gasparilla, dedicating a mile of to each of you. <3
- Speaking of Gasparilla, The Laminator decided to share with me that every time I write Gasparilla all he sees is Gorilla and thinks I'm Gorilla training. Now that's all I see too. I am not, I repeat, I am NOT Gorilla training. Furthermore neither myself nor B.o.B will be running Gasparilla in a Gorilla costume. Just wanted to clear that up in case there were any questions...
- Bum walks into my night gig last night.
Me: "Can I help you?"
Bum: "Do you have a plastic bag?"
Me: "No I'm sorry."
Bum: *Looks around, gives me the meanest stank eye in the history of man*
"WELL F*CK YOU THEN B*TCH!!!"
Server: "Oh no that's the angry bum, what did he say to you???"
I love working downtown O-town.
- This morning as I head out to my car with purse and pillows tucked under one arm and wheeling my luggage with running shoes and lunch hanging from handle out to my car with the other arm, I drop the glass of milk I'm holding in my mouth and it explodes all over my luggage, front door and IN my shoes. Apparently I can not multi-task. FML.
Shoes are currently hanging from the "oh sh*t bar" in the back seat to dry out, but here's my question: How do I clean milk out of shoes?!?
EDIT: TMB from Races With Babes told me to rinse them in water and then sprinkle baking soda on them and let dry out. I may have over done the baking soda a
bitlot but there's no way my stank shoes need to stink like sour milk on top of sweat!!!
- 22 Miles tomorrow. Twenty-two. 2-2. I've run that and then some and yet... I still have a healthy dose of fear brewing. I know we'll get it run and done. I don't question that. I guess this just proves that despite finishing a marathon I still humbly respect the distance and that is a good thing.
- The Brunette is headed out of town for the weekend and I volunteered to take care of Smelly Ellie in her absence. I've been instructed to feed her once in the morning, once at night and to walk her when needed. Keep your fingers crossed I can keep her alive until Sunday.
Have a great weekend ya'll! Rock those races & long runs! Catch ya'll on the flipside of 22!!!