Happy Friday peeps!!! Morning Runner tagged me to list 10 Things that made me HAPPY and tag 10 more people to do it. I don't know about you but Friday certainly makes me Happy, but here are a few more things...
- The Little Things... Like random text messages that have seemingly nothing to do with anything at all but totally crack you up or coming across an unexpected smile while walking down the street...
- Getting lost in a good book... Despite working two jobs and running ungodly amounts of miles, I still manage to devour books on the regular, that's how I spend my "Me" time.
- The Color Pink... Its been my happy color for years. Something about it just puts a pep in my step and a smile on my face. Why else would I love Flamingo's so d@mn much?
- Chocolate Chip Cookies... My kryptonite.
- Mulberry Scented Candles... They remind me of my little brothers for some reason.
- Blogging/Blog Buddies... Since starting this blog I have found a never ending outlet of support, encouragement, inspiration, understanding, advice and friendships. Writing this blog makes me happy for so many reasons! Thanks for reading!
- Baby RJ... He makes my heart smile every time I see him.
- Spike... He is the most amazing man I have ever met and makes me happier than I've ever been.
- My Friends... They are my Family down here in Florida and I don't know how I would have survived that last 10 years without them. They are a constant source of encouragement, support, inspiration and entertainment... mixed with a whole lot of amazing and fun!
- The Joy of a Good Run... Needs no explanation.
Who to tag, who to tag... How about:
Adam - I am Boring
Maureen - Mo Sho Runs
Harold - My World Thru the Lens
Run Jess Run
Sun Runner - Running into the Sun
The Brunette - That'll teach ya not to take a blog hiatus!!!The Tan-O-Phobic Runner
COMMENCE WEEKEND!!! Rock those races & long runs! Catch ya'll on the flipside!!!