You know your friend is a runner when...
- She has your favorite pasta waiting for you for dinner the night before a long run/race.
- She doesn't get offended when you show up with your own Peanut Butter & Banana for pre-run breakfast.
- While using the bathroom she proclaims; "Don't look at my pee, you'd be ashamed" (Chicago Marathon weekend)
- She doesn't judge your pre & post run OCD because she has a slew of her own
- She thinks in "clock time"; when someone is referring to dollar amounts, she confuses them with a great pace
- You have this conversation with her and only you and she think it's hilarious and proceed to reenact it over and over again to each others entertainment:Morgan: Hydration SUCCESS!!! I couldn't tell if I had peed because it was so clear.
B.o.B: Is it pee, is it water?!?!? I just don't know!!
I SWEAR it was hilarious, but I guess you had to be there...
- She cashes in her plane tickets from the marathon she can't run due to injury so she can cheer you on in your first marathon
- She feels guilty when she's having a better race and doesn't want to leave you behind. Now THAT is real love!
- At least 90% of your IM's/Emails/Texts/FB messages are running related
First up we have the only acceptable pic I'm posting from the Halloween Halfathon; My typical "serious runner staring at ground" pic... Taken somewhere before Mother Nature put the beat down on me. The rest show how I progressively morphed into an actual zombie...
And finally the cutest little lobster you're ever going to see... Mr. RJ in his Halloween Cutest doing what he does best, smiling and being ADORABLE. Love him to pieces!!!
That's it for me... off to another action packed weekend full of running, helping the Beaker-Luv Clan relocate, birthday celebrations, etc...
Have a great weekend ya'll! As always, ROCK those Races & Runs... catch ya on the Flipside!!!