So without further ado, You know you a runner when...
- you keep ice packs in the office fridge to ice on your lunch breaks
- you request personal days off to recover from races and/or to run races
- you become the office mullet*: "business" on top; but you're rocking after run flops on the feet under the desk/when you arrive/when you leave for lunch
- you bring your heels in for "show" i.e. only wear them when you have to leave your cube
- your coworkers begrudge your healthy lunch as they zap their micro-meals
- your co-workers sarcastically ask on Mondays "So how many miles did you run this time?"
- your co-workers know they can only convince you to go to lunch with them on Friday's when you're carb loading
- you catch ish for always having wet/braided/ponytail hair every morning except rest days... then you catch ish for actually making the effort; "Look who decided to do her hair today!"
- you are known as the "crazy runner" of your office
That's what I got, now give me yours!
*Office Mullet - Copyright Redhead Running 2009